WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Company Name: JOSEP LLORCA CONSTRUCCIONES, SLU (hereinafter, the "Company" or the "Responsible").
Address: AV. L'AIGÜERA - Amphitheater Building, Portal 1 Local A - 03501 - BENIDORM - ALICANTE
Email for communications regarding data Protection: Info@jllconstruciones.com
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT? WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT?
The personal data of the interested parties will be processed by JOSEP LLORCA CONSTRUCCIONES, SLU in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the moment in which said information is provided:
1. In order to answer your questions or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case we will ask you to expressly provide it voluntarily. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are your legal representative or have obtained your unequivocal consent. The legal basis of the treatment corresponds to art. 6.1 a) RGPD (consent of the interested party).
2. Manage subscriptions to receive commercial information about JOSEP LLORCA CONSTRUCCIONES, SLU, for which the consent of the interested party is obtained in our newsletter, through the mechanisms enabled in this regard on the web. The treatment is based on art. 6.1 a) RGPD (consent of the interested party), which can be withdrawn at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
3. Participate in the possible personnel selection processes that we could carry out in the event that you send us your curriculum vitae. The legal basis of the treatment lies in the consent of the interested party, in accordance with art. 6.1 a) RGPD.
4. Manage the publication of comments in the sections dedicated to it. The basis of legitimacy for the processing of personal data is the consent you grant us (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
5. Comply with our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and / or services, as well as carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have carried out. This by virtue of the contractual relationship that exists between the parties and the fulfillment of the legal obligations that derive from it.
WHAT ARE THE DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA?
We will keep the data during the period of prescription of legal obligations, and in the meantime there continues to be an interest in maintaining relations by both parties, so that we will proceed to delete them when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the treatment of the same.
The CVs received will be destroyed if they were discarded from the possible selection processes that we could carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year.
Period of conservation of your data for sending commercial communications:
If you have expressly authorized us, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send you commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to oppose such treatment.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must notify us of any modification or update thereof, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section Where can you exercise your rights?
WHAT ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except legal obligation and those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
We inform you that, when using the services of some social networks, such as Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, or Instagram, International Data Transfers outside the EU may occur in countries such as the United States, in accordance with the legally established legal mechanisms. For more information, consult the policies published in this regard by said social networks, on their official site.
Take this information into account if you allow us to publish some of your data on social networks where we have an open profile.
WHAT RIGHTS DO THE INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to whether to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time when the basis that legitimizes it is obtaining the consent of the interested party.
They may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not adequate with the current legality.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By written communication addressed to JOSEP LLORCA CONSTRUCCIONES, SLU, AV. L'AIGÜERA - EDIFICIO ANFITEATRO, 5, PORTAL 1, LOCAL 10- 03501 - BENIDORM - ALICANTE or, by sending an email to the address Info@jllconstruciones.com, identifying yourself and specifying your request by providing a photocopy of your ID or document equivalent.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD) for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its treatment for the purposes expressed above. It is noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have particular conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.